Craft Brewery Inspired Elopement | Austin, Texas | Texas Elopement Photographer
Updated: May 21
Craft Brewery Inspired Elopement in Austin, Texas
Aubrie and Taylor were easy going, light hearted, in love, and beautiful! Their Austin, Texas craft brewery elopement inspiration session was effortless because of how well they connected. It's like I wasn't even there!
Due to time constraints, we were unable to get photos of our couple in their elopement venue. We ended up having roughly 15 minutes to photograph them in total and boy did they make those 15 minutes worthwhile!!
Before our session, I knew Aubrie as chatty and bubbly while Taylor was more reserved. The second we got them in front of the camera, they transformed. Taylor was animated with love, boisterous and proud to have his beauty on his arm. Aubrie was shy and giggly as Taylor spun her around and embraced her.
At one point I prompted them to tell the other what they thought about each other person when they first met. The sequence of photos that followed was ear-to-ear smiles and bashful glances towards the camera.
Capturing the love that unfolded in front of my camera during their elopement inspired shoot was so magical. Their love can move mountains. This is what elopements should be about: showcasing you as you are, in a way that captures your love in a true and personalized way.
Aubrie absolutely rocked her custom made Habitu Dress and enhanced our beautiful Wow Factor Floral bouquet. Her HMUA did an absolutely fabulous job on her hair to convey a relaxed, boho vibe. It's so wonderful to include other vendors in your elopement.
Just because you don't have a big wedding doesn't mean you can't have a big, wild, beautiful bouquet! The custom made wedding dress worked so well for our laid back bobo elopement but it could also shine during a big traditional wedding too.
Check out more of my favorite photos below:
Meet our contributors:
- Lazarus Brewing Co, a local brewery who generously opened their doors to us before business hours to use their rustic, open concept space as our venue.
- Habitu Design, a local designer who made a custom, hand made wedding dress. The dress was classy yet revealing, form fitting yet unbound.
- Wow Factor Floral, out of Wimberly, a florist who provided our surprise bouquet and boutonniere, made up of cascading tulips and decadent details.
- Brown Fox Creative, the knot best of weddings winner since 2015 from Fort Worth, provided our invitation suite that had superb quality and color.
- HMUA Vivian I. M. Stephens, a local hair and makeup artist who is also a model and